Prerequisite: a bachelor's degree in the Humanities or other appropriate field, such as art history, fine arts, anthropology, archaeology, history, literature, museum studies, gender studies, or religion.
- GRE general test (institutional code 5246);
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation;
- 250-500 word Statement of Purpose discussing research interests, academic objectives, and relevant professional experience;
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended;
- Writing Sample between 15 and 25 pages in length.
MA in Art History applications are accepted for the fall entrance only.